Programs for children
Top-top (2-3 years). The duration of the class is 30 minutes.
It is bright, interesting classes for your children! Develop good coordination, speed reaction. Mobile sports games will not make your kid bored.
Eurhythmics (4-6 years). The duration of the class is 35-40 min.
It is joyful gymnastics, active games with elements of rhythm and a lot of laughter for kids.
Nemo (5 years). The duration of the class is 40 min.
Children's activity for 5 years kids - a group of five members. Games and exercises for the development of a secure contact with the water. Lesson held in the small pool.
General physical development (5-8 years). The duration of the class is 40 min.
Classes are aimed at developing child rational, economical and conscious movements, accumulation of motility experience and transfer it into everyday life.
Choreography (6 - 8 years). The duration of the class is 40 min.
It is basic choreography for the smallest. Dance exercises in a playful way. Different equipment is used to make the class varied and entertaining. Children learn to move to the music, develop attention, emotion, coordination and ear for music.
Self-defense (7-10 years). The duration of the class is 40 min.
Child learns the art of self-defense and self-defense using techniques and movements of martial arts.
Classic Dance + stretching (9-14 years). The duration of the class is 50 min.
It is dancing classes with elements of classical and contemporary dance to great music, partner gymnastics. It is for true lady.
Teenager - fit (10-16 years). The duration of the class is 50 min.
Classes are held in the gym, groups of 4 people. The classes include straightening posture, strengthen the back muscles, the development of endurance, the formation of correct body shape and individual approach to each child.
The main objectives of the lessons in each age group:
- development of basic physical qualities (agility, speed, flexibility, strength, endurance);
- development of coordination of movements, motorial development skils (walking, running, jumping, manhole);
- prevention flatfoot, incorrect posture;
- strengthening of the major muscle groups (emphasis on strengthening the muscles that support the spine);
- learning to swim, mastering all styles of swimming;
- strengthening the cardiovascular system;
- experience with peers, adapt to the social environment.